Sports Giveaways Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Eligibility:The Sports Giveaways Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sports Giveaways, and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
- Sponsor: Sports Giveaways, 45 Athens Road, Short Hills, NJ 07078. Administrator:Premium Commerce Holding, 325 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10016.
- Timing: The Promotion begins on May 15, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on May 15, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
- How to Enter: Sweepstakes: During the Promotion Period, visit http://enter.sports-giveaways.com/contest(the "Website") and follow the instructions to complete and submit the registration form including your first name, valid email address and choice of team. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
- First Entry: Each entrant may enter/play multiple times per day during the Promotion Period. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Additional Entries: After you enter the Promotion, you will have the opportunity to participate in the following additional Sweepstakes entry methods.
- eMail: You will receive email from the Sponsor. Every time you open an email, you will receive an additional entry.
- Facebook Ads: You may see ads from the Sponsor while using Facebook. Every time you comment on an ad, you will receive an entry. There is no guarantee you will be shown any ads during the course of the sweepstakes.
- Add to Carts: Every time you add an item to the cart at the Sponsor’s website, you will receive an entry. Note that there is a limit of 3 entries per month from this method.
- Purchases: For every $1 spent at the Sponsor’s website, you will receive an entry.
- Sweepstakes: Administrator is the judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners on an ongoing basis.
- ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION.AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
- Verification of Potential Winners:Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Sweepstakes winner will only be notified by email. Except where prohibited, the prize winners may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
- Prizes: The Sweepstakes prizes include the following. Note that additional prizes may be added at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Two Tickets to a Playoff game for either Major League Baseball or National Football League depending on the team selected at time of contestant sign up. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $1,500. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
MINIMUM OF ONE HUNDRED (100) FIRST PRIZES: A $15 prepaid gift card (terms and conditions of gift card apply). ARV: $15. Odds of winning any First Prizes depends on the number eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
MINIMUM OF FIFTY (50) OTHER PRIZES: A selection of team apparel and other merchandise sold by the Sponsor based on the team selected by contestant at time of sign-up. ARV: $40. Odds of winning any Other Prizes depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $5,000.
- Release:By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or useor misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions hometown and state, and/or testimonials, photos, or other feedback related to prize or Promotion experience, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions:Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes:All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
- Winner List:For a winners list, contact the Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner list will be posted after all winner confirmation has been completed.
© 2017 Premium Commerce Holdings. All Rights Reserved.